I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This Should Smell Good!

bath and body works Pictures, Images and Photos

While checking out twilightersanonymous.com for the latest Twilight news I was so excited to see that Bath and Body Works is bringing out a new fragrance...Twilight Woods. It will be released on November 2nd, but you can get a travel size for $1 beginning Sept. 28th. These would be great additions to New Moon Premiere party gift bags!

new moon Pictures, Images and Photos

11 comments:

Sondra said...

LOVE IT! and I love the new poster. I am very excited ... and getting more obsessed every day.. Thanks for feeding my addiction! :-D

Cynthia said...

I couldn't give a flying fig about Twilight but I LOVE B&BW fragrances! I'm sure it will be good because their stuff always is.

Dana and Daisy said...

I wonder if it will smell like blood? ewe!

mCat said...

I JUST opened a new BB lotion today. Wonderful! And while I'm no twilight fan, if it smells good, I'm in!

Sierra said...

He he, that is amazing. Everyone is taking advantage of the Twilight craze. I see that you can post pics again, yahoo!

Scrappy Girl said...

I can only post html pics...not my own uploaded ones...my computer still won't let me upload to any site...so I am trying to make do with photobucket. Still not the same though...

CB said...

It is always fun to try a new scent - especially when it has a great name!

What the crap with the comment thing. I was up to 16 and now down to 10 with this comment? It's going backwards for me!!

JennyMac said...

I heart B&BW...but not so much Twilight! LOL. Don't hate me Scrappy.

Marchelle said...

no way!!!!! well i hope it smells good because you know i will be buying it!!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Hee heee, I am soooo stoked for this movie to come!!

Sue said...

The movie comes out on my anniversary..Can't wait.. Will have to check out the fragrance.