I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Let Out Your "Joe Wilson"...Ya Know You Want To!

You LIE!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

Most of you have heard about US Rep. Joe Wilson R-SC and his "diarrhea of the mouth" during Pres. Obama's speech. Well, I thought I would give you a chance to go "Joe Wilson" on me. Below is a list of things about me...one is a lie...can you spot it?

*I was suspended during my senior year of high school for fighting.
*I got wasted drunk on my 21st birthday.
*I am a Paris Hilton fan...and even own her CD.
*I sleep with a blanket that I have had since childhood.
*I {heart} Pauly Shore movies.

Wilson Satire Pictures, Images and Photos

12 comments:

laterg8r said...

i say the lie is about paris hilton (she's NOT hot) LOL :D

The Momster said...

I'm going to guess that the lie is that you got suspended for fighting...
that is unless the name 'scrappy' doesn't mean you like to scrapbook... ? LOL

Sue said...

Scrappy and Paris? I don't think so...

Pam said...

I think it's the Paris Hilton comment.

Unknown said...

I pick the blanket one.

Kristina P. said...

I am going to say the getting wasted on your 21st birthday.

Debbie said...

I have to agree that the Paris one is the lie.

CB said...

I Totally say the Senior year fight is NOT true!!

rychelle said...

paris hilton has an album?!?

Sondra said...

I don't believe you were suspended in High school for fighting. No way.

mCat said...

You're way too smart for Pauly Shore. He appeals to us lower folk. : )

kado! said...

i guess I'm late to the party...I read the last post first...fun!

....did you watch the Saturday Night Live Weekend up-date Thursday...the Joe Wilson act was pretty funny!