I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Soundtrack

New moon Pictures, Images and Photos


The track list for New Moon is on twilightersanonymous.com! Just like the Twilight soundtrack I have no idea who most of them are...but I think Ok Go! is the band who did the treadmill dance video. No Paramore?! Thank goodness Rob P. is sticking to acting...his last song was HID-E-ODOROUS!

Did you like the Twilight soundtrack?

What was your fave song?

Are you glad/disappointed Rob P. isn't singing on this next one?


7 comments:

BeccaHill said...

I loved the "schalom" song,as you called it, by rob! I think my favorite song on the twilight album is Eyes on Fire. I don't know anyone on this new album so hopefully it is as good as the last one.

Pam said...

I have heard so much about this that I will have to listen to this soundtrack and give my opinion. : )

The Blonde Duck said...

Dude, that picture thing gave me a seizure!

Sondra said...

Leave out all the Rest by Linkin Park is my favorite. At first I didn't love Bella's Lullaby but I love it now.

I HATED Rob's songs. Hated them. In fact, I didn't even load them on to my Zune... Awful!

I'll have to check out the new soundtrack. I should have gotten addicted to Twilight BEFORE seeing the movie.. because the music played all through it - which was VERY annoying to me... but better after I became addicted to the soundtrack.

Your flash pictures are crazy to your eyes when trying to read the post. WOW! I'm old... what can I say! *giggle.

Sierra said...

Yep I loved the Twilight soundtrack, I actually liked Rob's song, but you are right, it wasn't anything amazing. I love Paramore though and it would be nice to see them on the second soundtrack. I look forward to the variety on the second CD!

CreativeMish said...

Super Massive Black Hole by MUSE. I love the soundtrack!

and Linkin Park

Becks said...

I love the Twighlight soundtrack....well mostly the second half of it. I love "Eyes on Fire" and of course "Bellas Lullaby". I just skip over the ones that are too much for me. I cant wait for the new movie and soundtrack!