I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Please Lord...Let There Be A Costume In Her Buggy!

funny old lady Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday while we were in Walmart we took Wild Child and Cutie to the costume section...they were not real happy. Cutie tried to climb on Manga Dork's head and pretend she was a hat and Wild Child said, "Mom, I want to go home. I don't think these are the happy costumes." LOL!

So we headed to the grocery section and on our way Wild Child points to this older lady and loudly says, "Mom, she's got a scary costume." I turn to look while praying that there is an actual costume in her buggy. It is empty. OMGoodness...I just turned red and raced into the chip aisle.

20 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You should have taken a picture and submitted it to peopleofwalmart.com!

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm turning red for you.

Lisa Anne said...

LOl I'm sorry that was funny. My son's made so many comments like that, that I don't get embarrassed anymore. I just apologize and do my best to teach him what is and isnt appropriate to say.

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm with Kristina!

valentine said...

there are some srs crazies at walmart!

Scrappy Girl said...

The weird thing was this lady was perfectly normal looking...I have no idea what made her say it! LOL She looked like someone's sweet grandma.

Sondra said...

:oD he he he he ... trying not to laugh but that is fun-NY!! Children say the darndest things!

CB said...

Kids come up with the funniest and sometimes the most embarrassing things.

kado! said...

how funny...sometimes I can just tell my kids are gonna say something like that...and I try to divert it...sometimes it works...sometimes not so much! ;)

Trooper Thorn said...

I'll bet it was the classic Toiletpaper Mummy costume.

Alicia said...

lol i love it!!! out of the mouth of babes! and man...its walmart...its to be expected!!

mCat said...

THAT is hysterical!! I like how she described the costumes as not the happy costumes. Good for her.

Sierra said...

He he, too cute and funny at the same time. Happy costume hunting and thanks so much for your thoughtful comment about my three words being said, yipee!

laterg8r said...

omg - kids are tooo funny!!!! :D

Kaci said...

LOL!!!!! Oh no!! :)

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is too funny and embarrassing.
I had my last one when she was little flat out tell people they were funny looking or had funny hair. Oh boy, way to honest for her own good.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

The Momster said...

Too Too funny! You see some freaky people at Wally World!

tammy said...

That is so funny!!

Reminds me when my friend's little boys sawa a dark skinned man standing behind them in line, and he said really loudly that the man needed a bath because his skin was dirty.

I love the things that come out of their mouths.

DesertHen said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious!! You never know what kids are going to say....but there is usually some truth in it somewhere! =)

tiki_lady said...

roooflroflrofl!!! i so wish i was there!